Perry Reid Construction LLC has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team of construction professionals in Lincoln, NE. Perry Reid Construction, LLC in partnership with Perry Reid Properties has more than 16 years of operating experience and Vice President Ben Velinsky and his curated team have over 85 years of combined experience in the construction industry.
Join us today! A career with Perry Reid Construction offers you the opportunity for professional growth in a fun, family-oriented work environment.
• Responsible for overall construction project delivery on multiple project assignments.
• Provides overall administrative and technical direction to projects, from initial concept through bid preparation to final acceptance by client.
• Active engagement in business development and building long term beneficial relationship with clients.
• Manages and contributes to the pre-construction process by determining project scope, planning and estimating.
• Develops and manages all project budgets, schedules, and construction subcontracts for projects.
• Monitors and controls construction progress and costs through administrative direction of on-site project personnel.
• Manages the preparation, review and approval process for contractor pay applications.
• Resolves construction related issues, disputes and disagreements on the project. If not possible, advising and involving Operations Management to effect resolution.
• Identifies required and optional changes in project scope; negotiating change orders with the owner.
• Maintains safety standards in all aspects of each project.
• Work cohesively with the City, Building inspectors, and local municipalities
Required Experience and Qualifications:
3+ years experience in Construction Management of Residential/Multifamily and commercial projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management required
Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required.
Experience in delivering projects with both Design-Bid-Build and Construction Management at Risk required
Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k, PTO, Holidays) available upon eligibility.
Perry Reid Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.