Perry Reid Construction LLC has multiple opportunities for full-time carpenters/foreman to work on retail/office, commercial, and renovation projects. Perry Reid Construction, LLC in partnership with Perry Reid Properties, LLC has more than 16 years of operating experience while Vice President Ben Velinsky and his curated team have over 85 years of combined experience in the construction industry.
Join us Today! A career with Perry Reid Construction offers you the opportunity for professional growth in a fun, family-oriented work environment.
• assist with the construction and repair of building frameworks and structures to include structural steel, metal stud, masonry, and wood framing.
• Prepare the layout of the project
• Assist superintendent with blueprints and layouts
• Arrange with subcontractors to deal with special areas such as heating and electrical work
• Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions accurately
• Erect, level, and install building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
• Installation of structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
• Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed
• Follow safety compliance and acknowledge surroundings of unsafe conditions
• Maintain Records, Document Actions and present written reports as needed
• Build great customer relationships
Required Experience and Qualifications
2+ years carpenter experience
Commercial and Residential construction experience desired
Valid Driver’s License
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k, PTO, Holidays) available upon eligibility.
Perry Reid Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.